Thursday, September 21, 2006

Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures

It’s been a long time since I wrote about work or shall I say that lack of it. It’s going to be 4 months since I joined CG-BoreEl and well I find myself at the same place I was four months ago – without work.

Not that I was jobless throughout. I had quirt a few things to do over the last 4 months, in bits and pieces though. I actually managed to architect and design two designs but they hold no commercial value just like this piece of mine.

Well it’s been a month no since I finished my last assignment and well there has been no work coming my way since then. My previous two assignments were a part of my LEARNING process where I don’t think I did much of learning and what ever I did manage to learn I am sure I will forget if I don’t put it into use.

So now that I have grown sick of sitting like a good for nothing piece of junk (just like this post again) I have decided to give myself some work. Something I would have never imagined I would do back in my Manipal days (may be I had too much on my platter anyways). But now are desperate times and well I am going to adopt desperate measures.

I will try and keep you updated on my attempt to kill workless ness and well if you don’t hear from me either I am too occupied with my work or too ashamed to admit that my attempt of becoming a good worker have failed. So you make the decision.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a mistake imho to try to create work when your employers are so graciously paying you without u doing any work. Anyway the workload in companies these days is never predictable, so you might soon be singing a different tune :) So keep blogging, orkuting watever n enjoy it while it lasts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home