Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I shall try to do?

After a long long hiatus I am back.

Well a lot of water has flown under the bridge since I last posted.

I am no longer a face in the crowd in crowded Bangalore (though I miss being that sometimes), I am the face of Team Manfest, IIM Lucknow. Yes people I finally belled the CAT. (How?? Don't ask me that).

Ok this is what I intend to do now that I am a blogger again

1. Be more proactive.

2. Streamline my thoughts to give you some meaningful stuff to read.

3. Keep you in the loop about all the happenings in my life.

So as you see my first one n half months in IIM Hel(L) as we lovingly call it have taught me one thing. Big Words are good.

Don't worry I will keep boring you with the same old stuff again just that it will be from a brand new Lappy[:)] and from a brand new place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home