Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A reason to write

Call it inspiration,
Call it an immediate reaction,
Call it just showing off,
Call it anything..

I just found a reason to write..Why? Read on

Have any of you read The Funda of Mix-ology. If you haven't i would suggest you do. Its a book about finding the right balance in life and though not very fancy and I am sure not a critics favorites it does to seem to strike a chord somewhere atleast with me.

My posts (if you have read them before that is) must have told you that I have never failed to criticize any thing that happens in my life. I cribbed about college when I was there and I cribbed about my work and even now I crib about life at one of the best management institutes in the country but quiet frankly i have done nothing to actually make myself happy anywhere.

I missed the best parties in Manipal though I was invited to them, I worked in a good organization that gave me time to do my thing and still be recognized at work and now I am at a place that puts no barriers on what you intend to pursue and yet I complain.

I don't know how long this phase would last, I don't know if I will end up doing anything about it but what I do know is anytime that I read this post I would remember I can do something about thing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home